ARTICLE AD BOX
Req ID: 163007
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Weblogic Java/J2EE Developers to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
We are looking for WebLogic Java/J2EE developers with a strong passion for developing quality code and a deep understanding of core concepts of Java development with hands-on experience with REST, SOAP Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Apache JAX-WS framework, XML/XSD, JMS, WebLogic 12C, Maven, SQL
- Understands the requirements, develops and evaluates alternative systems solutions.
- Participate in the Weekly/Daily status call with the client to discuss the action items on outstanding
- Incidents, Service requests, and changes for the week.
- Documents software systems according to NTT DATA's system standards, policies, and procedures -
- Specifies, implements, and maintains systems.
- Codes, tests, and Documents software programs for systems of moderate complexity as per the requirements
- Consistently applies fundamental knowledge of one technical discipline/programming languages for
- design specifications.
- Applies in Basic knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications. - Substantive
- knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging.
- Provide production support for existing systems including troubleshooting, fixing bugs, and
- implementing enhancements
- Work with other groups and co-ordinate with the onsite team - Work with application teams to help them
- implement the solution.
- Providing technical expertise to resolve the issues, Work with different stakeholders like Onshore
- Project Manager, Architects, Testers, Environment teams
- Provide support and maintenance of existing systems during business hours, and after hours, on a
- rotating basis.
- Ability to work and collaborate with Onsite, Offshore, and nearshore team members.
- Interpret specifications and develop/unit testing interfaces/applications on JAVA.
- Work with consumers and providers for successful integration of the interface.
- Support System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Performance testing of
- Support development, testing, and integration of SOAP and REST-based web services, JMS Integration.
- Create PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, and Functions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Create and maintain project-related artifacts as needed by the project.
- Update Integration Lead/ Manager apprised of all interface-related activities, issues, and risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar and minimum 8 years of work experience as related to the job responsibilities listed above.
- Java development with J2EE experience, knowledge, and hands-on experience with REST, SOAP Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Apache JAX-WS framework, XML/XSD, JMS, WebLogic 12C, Maven, SQL
- Knowledge of Java (SE 7 or higher), J2EE, SQL.
- Knowledge of Spring and ORM technologies like Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience working with XML, XSD, WSDL, and XQuery.
- Experience in XML transformation using XSLT and Groovy,
- 3 or more years of experience working with Relational databases (Oracle preferred with SQL and PL/SQL).
- Experience working on the Linux platform.
- Knowledge of Web service test tools, such as SOAP UI.
- Experience working with build tools, such as Maven, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of administration tasks in Oracle SOA Suite 12C (WebLogic).
- Knowledge of version control such as Git, CVS or SVN.
- Knowledge of DevOps.
- Experience in working with agile software development methodologies
- Good communication skills.
- Having experience with the Healthcare domain would be nice to have.
- Oracle SOA BPEL/Mediators/Adapters/OSB, Oracle Pl/SQL, SOAPUI, JMeter
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.