Job Title: Stock Associate, North American Retail
Primary Purpose: Supports the customer experience and completes operational tasks to assist in achieving store’s sales plan.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in operations to...
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for Results.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change based on needs of the business.
- Deliver a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer experience.
- Replenish sales floor as needed.
- Consistently and in a timely manner complete all types of operational tasks including maintaining store, cash wrap, shipment, stockroom organization, order fulfillment, inventory management, and running product for associates.
- Ensure Stuart Weitzman’s Visual Guidelines are properly executed and maintained at all times.
- Understand and comply with Stuart Weitzman’s company policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and audit compliance to protect the company’s inventory and assets.
- Creates short and long-term strategies to achieve personal metrics and performance goals
- Ensure a safe, clean and compliant environment.
- Adhere to all Stuart Weitzman policies including Loss Prevention.
- Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills (including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS).
The accomplished individual must have:
- Ability to execute at a fast pace.
- Adaptable and flexible to change.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing, bending and kneeling are required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
An outstanding professional will have:
- 1-2 years of stock experience in a retail environment preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.