ARTICLE AD BOX
Requisition ID: 44684
Job Category: Engineering
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Engineer – Water and Wastewater to join our team in Mississauga.
If you’re an entrepreneur with a technical soul, we want to hear from you. Join our team today and help make a consequential difference!
You will be a part of our Project Delivery Group – Control Automation & Electrical, where we ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Instrumentation and control system design, control strategy development, PLC/HMI programming, commissioning.
- Project management for instrumentation work and mentoring junior team members.
- Client engagement on projects, business development to generate work.
You bring to the role:
- A degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a recognized university, and licensed as a P.Eng in Ontario.
- Minimum 10 years of diverse experience spanning design, programming and commissioning.
- Municipal experience in the Water/Wastewater sector within Greater Toronto Area is a requirement.
- Ability to leverage existing network to generate business and build new relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control systems and instrumentation.
- Strong understanding of cost & schedule management, delegation of work to a team and managing team performance to deliver projects.
- Self-starter with the drive to go above and beyond consistently
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders on a technical and interpersonal level.
- Sound understanding of engineering codes CSA, ISA and IEC
Why join us?
- Develop innovative partnerships
- Think globally, work locally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.