ARTICLE AD BOX
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBEJECTIVES
Do you want to help us world class platform and application services as the backbone for SAP? Are you a passionate coder who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud software, Authentication and Authorization? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
This role is part of the Application Platform Infrastructure team where we work with the latest cloud and networking technologies, such as Cloud Foundry / Docker / Kubernetes, SAML SSO, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Microservices etc. We contribute to SAP’s Platform and Technologies success by producing software, services and API's that are robust, reliable and scalable. Come join us if you think you can thrive in such an environment, and you have the necessary skills and experience.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Because we work on the cutting edge, we need someone who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively. In your average week, you will
- Collaboratively design new features in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from Product Management and User Experience teams.
- Work closely with our engineering and operations team to build, integrate, test and deploy your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Assess new technology projects and tools or migrate our environment to new versions to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- As a senior Developer, you will also be expected to drive new features from inception to delivery, plan work for other team members and mentor/coach junior members of staff.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Practical experience developing services in Java, Node.js
- Working knowledge of OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML and SSO
- Cloud Native development technologies and typically used software and architecture on Cloud platforms like AWS, Cloud Foundry, or Azure
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of OO design
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Bonus if you have experience with:
- Deploying production applications with Kubernetes, Docker
- Working with message queue (MQ), API Gateway, authentication, authorization, and impersonation,
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314552 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: