ARTICLE AD BOX
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
SAP’s Internship Experience Program (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunity to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply to SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- The intern – Technical Project Coordinator works closely with senior leaders to assist in the planning and coordination of complex multi-site, multi-cultural, enterprise software development projects. The successful candidate will be analyzing project related data, creating reports and coordinating follow-up action items derived from the data. You will also
- Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings and follow-up of action items and key issues
- Assist in quality management for the projects
- Support day to day activities related to project management
- Perform data analysis and provide reports and insights on discovery
- Provide ad-hoc reporting services for senior management team
- Perform integration of multiple systems by writing scripts and utilizing internal tools that are built within SAP
- Provide account administration and tooling technical support for the development team
What you’ll do:
Title: SAP iXp Intern - Technical Project Coordinator (Early Acceptance for Jan 2022)
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings)
Internship Duration: January 4, 2022 - September 2, 2022
Do you want to collaborate with a team to learn and contribute in solving complex problems? Would you like the opportunity to hone your communication and leadership skills while growing personally and professionally? Do you want to help us build our next generation cloud analytics platform in a fast-paced startup culture that has the stability of SAP?
We’re looking for someone who
- Enjoys working on meaningful projects and is energized by lifelong learning.
- Dreams big and has a passion for delivering reliable and well-tested software.
- Likes to work with a motivated team who strives for similar goals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer Science or Software Engineering major; Business minor preferred
- Passionate about building software and being a part of the software industry
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience working with database (SQL) is strongly preferred
- Experience with BI tools and ability to manipulate date via scripts
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in solving issues and asking questions
- Looking for someone who can commit for an 8 month full time internship starting January 2022 at our beautiful Vancouver office
SUCCESS AT SAP
Success means different things to different people, so we go to great lengths to ensure that all our employees have every chance to succeed - on their own terms. That’s because we firmly believe that your success leads to ours.
At SAP, we’re huge believers in work-life balance. With us, you’ll find job flexibility and career coaching, without compromising any of your valuable time at home.
SAP employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits:
- Discount programs (Venngo, Yaletown Restaurants)
- Free coffee and tea
- Free daily fruit
- Subsidized pop, snacks, salad and more
- Foosball, pool, ping pong tables, and gym on site
Oh, and did we mention you get to work with some of the most influential companies on the planet to revolutionize the world?
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:305827 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: