ARTICLE AD BOX
Req ID: 165657
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project & Prog Mgmt Prin. Consultant to join our team in Winnipeg, Manitoba (CA-MB), Canada (CA).
Senior Project Manager
NTT DATA Services Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
There is a standard of excellence you can count on day in and day out when you make the choice to work at NTT Data Services. As a true ambassador at the client site, there has to be a core energy in you that is focused on getting the job done right, and showcasing that no project is too difficult when your company is backing you up with all the tools you need
If you are an experienced Project Manager, focused in solution design, development, and implementation we would love to talk about what your career path looks like because it's quite possible WE can take you there. Your opportunity to work on a diverse and broad spectrum of projects, and be offered training and development that ensures your success will be things you can look forward to from Sierra Systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide strong yet collaborative leadership and discipline to broad teams comprised of Sierra Systems, clients, and other IT and business professionals.
- Understand client business requirements, and present them in a form which is comprehensible to business users and IT professionals.
- Manage/lead business systems development, integration, or implementation projects
- Engage in all components of planning, executing and closing, of a project cycle.
- Estimate costs involved with realizing a solution, prepare and present recommendations.
- Offer business, technology and systems integration solutions (client-specific)
- Experience managing/leading large projects, workshops and meeting facilitation
- Provide disciplined project management skills dealing with cross-functional teams delivering IT-based business solutions
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- At least 15 years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Project Manager
- University Degree in business or computing sciences
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification required
- Experience with Project Management methodologies such as PMBOK, ITIL, etc.
- Strong vendor/client management and stakeholder management skills are mandatory
- Proven experience in managing large software development and IT Infrastructure projects
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service
- Experience building strong working relationships with senior business and senior technology professionals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Values diversity, collaboration, and enjoys experience mentoring others
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite including Microsoft Project and Visio
- Experience in business analysis, workflow analysis and/or business process engineering
- Experience implementing projects in a large enterprise environment.
- A solid foundation of Information Technology skills and experience.
- Technical Project/Program Management experience in working with Infrastructure and Application specialists.
- Experience with Technical End of Life/Support, decommission, and upgrade projects is preferred.
- Experience managing Microsoft stack technical upgrade projects.
- Experience working remotely with Microsoft Teams is an asset.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.